Charles I expository paragraph due - attach web, outline and rubric.
Charles I web due.
1. Henry VIII Comic Strip due - attach rubric
2. Finish vocabulary for pg 19-26
Rough draft of ideas for Henry VIII Comic Strip (8 boxes) -read through criteria
Block E - You were absent this morning for a presentation. Here is the homework:
1) Read pages 288-294
2) Define: progressive, cottage industry, arranged marriage, tyrant, regent, tuberculosis, Elizabethan, diplomacy
3) Answer questions: 3a + 4 (p. 291)
1 + 2 (p.294)
Finish "Kings Gain Power" reading and questions.
Reformation Unit Test - Be sure to finish your study guide. This test will have matching, short answer questions and one paragraph response (approx 50 mark)
1. Finish "Luther" film questions
2. Complete any late assignments (look on Student Connect)
2. Work on Reformation skit (Due Jan 18) Do you need to make any props, bring costumes, work on script? Organize with group over the weekend.
"Protestant Reformation" - Read handout and answer 4 questions on back.
*Choose the 3 most significant events and/or people from the Renaissance (rank in importance)
*Be sure to have: 1) topic sentence; 2) supporting details; 3) transitional works; 4) concluding sentence
*Pen or typed